Dear Hasan
Cemal, In the
article with the title of “Sevan Nişanyan will go into jail tomorrow, do you
know?” which you wrote within the first days of my imprisonment, the call you
made for the permission of my computer gave me optimism. Within the
passed one and a half months, that optimism exhausted. I was welcomed
with a smiling face in my first day. “Mr. Writer”
has come, is welcome! Prison warden
called out two or three times, conversations were realized.
I proposed to work
for the improvement of the library. It was approved, I was appointed as the
library employee.
“Give me a
corner with size of 2x2 and also a computer, I may study on my book and we can
create goodness from this evil.”
They said,
“Why not”.
They even
gave the possibility signal for Internet.
Three days
letter they got a phone call from above, the weathers changed.
The faces
became sullen.
They started
to turn their eyes away and to make doubtful statements.
As soon as
the library modification was terminated the library was locked.
I was
dismissed from the duty.
My computer
requested was denied. They threatened me:
“Watch your
step, with your first mistake, you go to closed prison.”
In the open
prison, prisoners have the right to work outside in a public enterprise.
It was also
barricaded.
They said “We
can send you to the cemetery of the municipality as a laborer, if you
want”.
There was no
other job.
I know that
there are prisoners who use computers in many other prisons.
They allowed
me to have my computer in the Selçuk Closed Prison in 2001. I had studied on my
dictionary during ten months for fourteen hours a day.
Person
experiencing this knows that as long as there is goodwill and a dialogue
between prisoner and prison administration, one can get more than a computer.
I don’t think
the reason of the lack of goodwill as the local authority. I had an impression
that a constructive dialogue could be possible due to their attitudes during
the first few days.
I think an
instruction came from somewhere above. It is said that, “This man will eat the
humble pie”.
I am not sure
that is this the bureaucracy of Ministry of Justice of or from the higher.
Bekir Bozdağ,
present Ministry of Justice, has told about me as “psychopath”, “insane
delusion”, “Ebû Cehîl (father of ignorance) of this epoch”, mentally unstable”
because of an article expressing my ideas and called the prosecutors who were
not affiliated with him directly to perform their duties with a threatening
rhetoric.
The possible
relation between this call and the actual attitude comes to my mind.
Gönderen: Sait
Cetinoglu [cetinoglus@gmail.com]
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder
Not: Yalnızca bu blogun üyesi yorum gönderebilir.